OMG I can’t believe this! I was just nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award in June by the talented and wonderful Hayley from LifeOfHayley. I am so, so grateful to have received this nomination from her. I love reading her post, she is honest, down-to-earth, and has a kind spirit. Please go check out her page.
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates, it inspires, and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
HERE ARE THE RULES:
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Nominate bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
THREE FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I love going to the beach. The ocean waves are relaxing and brings my mind peace. Watching the sun go down at night, a gorgeous sight to see. I went recently with my nieces, we practically stayed the entire day.
2. I love Disney and Pixar movies. I’m a kid at heart. I’m still working up my collection from the classics to the modern ones of today.
3. I am shy person when you initially meet me, takes a while for me to get comfortable. But once you get to know me, I love to be silly, talk, and can be a bit clumsy. I’ve gotten a lot better with meeting people and initiating conversations.
THE QUESTIONS FROM HAYLEY:
1. What’s the #1 destination on your travel bucket list? I’ve always wanted to go to Barcelona. The museums, the structures, the people, and in particular the food. I definitely want to go there and learn Italiano. LOL!
2. What has been your greatest accomplishment? Honestly, there have been many great achievements. If I had to choose one, I’d say purchasing my first car. I had just gotten out of High School, working, so I’d saved enough money to purchase a used car (what a mess it was years later). But I did it on my own. What a learning experience?!
3. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Since I like to greet people anywhere I go, I always like to see whether they respond back, although even if they don’t its not a big deal. I can read people very well, just from their body language. But I don’t make judgements because we all come from different walks of life. I’d like to be a friend, it’s the Christian in me. Also, I love looking at women’s fashion, I give compliments anyway. Sometimes women don’t get it at all.
4. What has been your favorite blog post to write? Why? My post entitled She is.., was a great post to write. As my writing has evolved from the time I launched last year August. I am returning to a part of my writing which laid dormant for a long time. In fact I thought I lost it! So when I wrote that post, it resurfaced. Now, I feel compel to write more deeply rooted ideas, kind of pushing pass the barrier. I want to be a little more transparent, but not offensive. We all have experiences we share, from the past we overcame which lead to a happier present. I figure writing about it shows empathy towards others who may feel alone when faced with the same challenges. I aim to encourage and empower others to feel worthy.
5. What is your favorite quote? Hmm that’s a tough one. I’ve come across some amazing ones, but if I had to choose one. I’d say the one on the title of this blog, “Creativity takes Courage”. It sure does, because with creativity comes exposure. You pour yourself into the creative process, it can pull a lot out of you. Therapeutic for sure! You begin to push pass limitations you didn’t think you would do. Then again, as you hone your craft, you begin to build confidence to share more about your life with others, essentially seeking to touch the heart of others. Again, it goes back to relating to the audience.
1. What has been your favorite blog post to write? Why?
2. If there were no limitations, what would be a dream you’d fulfill?
3. What has been the greatest challenge you’ve faced? How did you overcome it?
4. Share one funny or embarrassing experience in dating?
5. Where do you see yourself in the future?
Thanks again to Hayley for this amazing nomination. I look forward to reading her next post, please don’t forget to check her out. And thank you to all of you for the support and just the fact you read my post, it feels good. I like to spread encouragement, make someone laugh, and learn from all of you. I didn’t think I’d get this far in my journey with this blog, but I’m excited to see what happens next!
Have a great weekend! Be kind, its contagious!
If you felt encouraged by this post, please leave a comment below.
Or if you know of anyone else in need of encouragement, please share this post!
Please take time to comment, like, share, and subscribe!
Thank you for your support!
©TiffanyLee and Beutiflee.wordpress.com, 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to TiffanyLee and Beutiflee.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.