Wow, I haven’t done this since September, really?!
Who doesn’t love to enjoy Friday! Unless, your someone who works on the weekends, I do feel sad for you. Moment of silence for these hard workers. You will be missed!
I’d like to highlight what I’m getting into this weekend. Have fun and cast your cares aside. Spending time with friends, worshipping & serving the Lord, and celebrating others, always makes me happy!
- I’m going to spend time indoors tonight watching a movie. I’m in the mood for Harry Potter movies. I’m obsess with them, especially around the season of Halloween.
- This weekend I plan to attend my usual workout class, Kickboxing. I love it! Then Id like to treat myself to a mani-pedi. Self-care is very important and don’t we deserve to pamper ourselves.
- One of my friends is getting married. God bless them on their new journey. I love going to weddings and seeing Gods purpose being fulfill. But I love to celebrate two people in love.
- Sunday, I’m embarking on a new role in church. God is beautiful in his ways and I can’t thank him enough for the amazing people in church, the friendships I’ve made, and the fellowship. I am truly thankful and blessed!
- Working on my blog. I miss the summers off when I could focus more on blogging without distractions. This season I have more on my plate, but I am learning to pace myself.
What’s your weekend plans?
If you felt encouraged by this post, please like, share, and comment below.
Thank you !
©TiffanyLee and Beutiflee.wordpress.com, 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to TiffanyLee and Beutiflee.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.