Haven’t done this in a while. I’m so late with this one. Thanks Steve’s Country for nominating me. (Sorry for the late response, Steve.) Please checkout his blog, there’s coffee and the beauty of nature, serene and calming. I am honored to have received this award. This will be my 2nd Liebster Award but I do enjoy the Q&A. Let’s get to it!
What is the Liebster Prize?
The Liebster Prize is an award that exists only on the Internet and is awarded to bloggers by other bloggers. The first case of the award goes back to 2011. Liebester in German means sweet, kind, dear, charming, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. It really is an excellent way to meet other bloggers and gain more visibility in the community.
There are some simple rules to follow:
Add a link to the Official Liebster Award page in your blog post:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and give a link to their site.
- Do a post to show your award
- Let each nominee know you’ve nominated them and give a link to your post
- When and why did you start blogging? I wanted to reconnect to writing. I could only express myself through words. I felt a connection to literature as if it was an extension of my limbs. (If that’s make sense). I always said, Words are my oxygen.
- Do you enjoy reading and what is your favorite book, or two? I love to read. Of Course! James Patterson Alex Cross series and JR Ward Blackdagger Brotherhood series
- Are you a city or country person, and why? Most of my life has been in the city. I’d love to experience the country life. I’m sure its not like how Hallmark portray it.
- What would you like to improve about yourself? yes, I know it’s the same. What? I feel offended. LOL! Evolution happens to us all. What I want to improve is what God wants me to change.
- Which season of the year do you like best? Only one choice, and why? Fall. I love the colors and the weather. Everything looks beautiful. I wish I was there right now.
- What time of day do you prefer for writing your blog post? I like to start during the day. I’m more proactive. Although, I seem I get the best ideas at night, which can be difficult for my sleep.
- Okay, I’m adding one, hope that’s permissible. Do you prefer sunrise or sunset? Both! But if I choose one, I’d have to say sunset. When the sun descend, its gorgeous and romantic.
- Why do you blog?
- What do you blog about?
- What inspires you to write?
- What has been your favorite part about summer?
- How will you spend your last days of summer?
- Do you prefer to go to the movies alone or to the restaurant alone?
- What’s your favorite season? Why?
Here’s my nominees:
Everyone who follows me. You guys are amazing! I can’t just pick one person. If you join the fun, I can’t wait to read your response. If not, well no hard feelings.
This is just another great way to get to know your bloggers!
Does this really work? It helped me get rid of all the junk (toxins). A fresh start to my digestive system. Look at it like this, it’s time to declutter! Go with the Detox pack (Skinny & Colon). I feel lighter, inflammation gone, jumpstart to metabolism, and reduces stress. I learn to treat my body, right and achieved great skin. It change my perspective on how to create a healthy lifestyle. I don’t care to be a size 0. I care about making health a priority. I made the choice to give it a try. Give it a try!
Click link Teami and use discount code below:
Use Code: TiffLee10 Save 10% off all purchases, all year round.
My most favorite shirt. A remainder of Jesus sacrifice, “He bore it all”, all of our sins even before we were born. I am proud to represent my Faith. I am honored with this opportunity to work with Aligned Blessings to highlight the message of Faith.
Save 15% off all purchases, when you click: AB15
Don’t forget to like, share and comment below!
Subscribe for more updates!
Follow along on my social media!
©TiffanyLee and Beutiflee.wordpress.com, 2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to TiffanyLee and Beutiflee.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.