Wow, I’m so happy to be nominated for this award. Thanks Steve’s Country. If you’ve not checked out his site, please do. I love his photos and he has the best mystery stories.
This tag is great. Only 2 rules. But it was challenging to find things which make me happy. I think I could have add more to the list.
1. List 10 things (people or animals) that make you happy. (Linking to them, sharing pictures, writing poems about them, telling jokes, etc. are all encouraged but not required.)
2. Tag 10 people who make you happy (and notify them of their tag).
List 10 things that make me happy:
1. My friends. It really sucks, social distancing. I miss hanging out with my friends every week. But we can still connect digitally. I’m so glad to have them in my life. Interestingly, I am a introvert, now I feel more like an extrovert.
2. Books. Ah, this is a great time to catch up on my stack of books. I’ve got plenty of time. Plus, find more ideas to write about. I’m trying to broaden my horizon. List in the comments, the books you’re reading now! 📖
3. Chocolate. That’s right. I love chocolate. Currently nibbling on some chocolate chips. 😆 In fact, I might make some brownies. 🍫
4. Dancing. I tend to dance a lot. There’s always a reason, especially when I have a delicious meal in front of me. Dancing increases your happiness and pulls you out of a slump. I love to worship. In fact, I haven’t done this in a long time. 💃🏻 *turns music on now!*
5. Sleep. I love to nap. I’m not a fan of waking up early. But I promise I’m kind
quiet in the mornings. Once I’ve eaten my breakfast or have my tea, then we can talk. LOL! Sometimes, we take this for granted, sleep is a requirement, not a recommendation. 😴
6. Rock climbing. This was one way I celebrated my birthday. It was so much fun. Challenging and scary. I’m going to plan another day once social gatherings are acceptable. 🧗♀️
7. Beach. I pray the beach can open this summer. This is what I look forward too every year. I love the sound of the waves, the cool water against my toes, and the sun kissing my skin. Let us all pray, for summer! 🏖
8. Golden Girls. I love this show. It has been keeping me occupied during this quarantine as I work online. Sophia is my favorite. She’s so witty, sarcastic, and hilarious. ❤️
9. Yoga. Well you all know my love for yoga. Give it a try. 🧘🏻♀️
10. Bicycling. I don’t own a bike. But my friend let’s me ride hers. I love it. The only probably is my butt is sore afterwards. 😖 🚲
Be the reason someone smiles today
I tag everyone.
I nominate anyone who’s interested in doing this tag. Right now, is a perfect time to share what makes you happy. Make happiness contagious.
Please do join in and complete the tag for yourself. I’d love to read it. Make sure to pingback to this post.
What makes you happy?