I love it! Thank you Shaheshal for nominating me for this tag, again! Please head over to her site. She’s a sweet girl with a great eye for creativity, writing, and jokes. Let’s get started!
Only 2 rules.
1. List 10 things (people or animals) that make you happy. (Linking to them, sharing pictures, writing poems about them, telling jokes, etc. are all encouraged but not required.)
2. Tag 10 people who make you happy (and notify them of their tag).
List 10 things that make me happy:
1. Music. I love putting on a concert in the shower. I’d can sing pretty good, but something about music just gets me in the mood to dance. I tend to choose more up tempo music to shake me out of the blues. Worship music has helped me alot during these depressing times. Currently, listen to Natalie Grants, “My Weapon”. Checkout her facebook page, she’s been singing live.
2. Tea. I am a tea drinker. In the morning, I look forward to a cup of tea and sitting by the window. I just take a moment to embrace the fact I see another day. It helps set the tone for the day.
3. Pets. I love playing with dogs and cats. My aunt just got a new dog and I can’t wait to meet her. Cats are fun, too. Like Muffin over at Steve’s country. Hi, muffin!
4. Cleaning. I’m happy when everything is clean and organized. I can’t wait to go back shopping for Decor pieces to add to my apartment.
5. Couch. Let me explain. My couches are so comfy. I can literally sleep on them every single day. Whenever I invite my friends or family over, someone would always fall asleep. LOL! I take that as a compliment.
6. Candles. I use both difusers and candles. I love the aroma in the area, especially when I sit for quiet time. It relaxes the mind and body. I love the smell of Stress away!
7. Games. I still can’t find my Uno cards. I love board games mostly. So I found some cool apps. There’s literally an app for every game: Sudoko, Soltaire (classic), and Checkers. Apple even has this built in feature to play games through iMessage. It helps with the boredom.
8. Handstand. I’m learning how to do a headstand without leaning on the wall. I hope to master it before the end of April. I didn’t realize how heavy my body feels. LOL!
9. Life Group. I love to engage in deep conversations or share funny stories. It’s another great way to stay connected with the people I love.
10. Blogging. If I didn’t have this blog, I would be going stir crazy. I love to read and comment on other people’s blogs. Meet some awesome people in the WordPress Community.
Brighten someone’s day with a smile
Who I nominate for the tag:
If you’re reading this, tag you’re it! Come on, its a fun way to share happiness and to put a smile on someones face!
Pingback to this post. I’d love to read it!