Hello everyone, How was your week? Comment below!
Welcome back to another sunny day! I am so honored to have received this award. Thank you Steve and Muffin, over at Steve’s Country, for this award. Miss our get togethers, hopefully we can do a social distancing gathering outside as it’s warmer now. hint. hint. If you’ve visited my friends blog, please do. He’s a really nice guy, great writer, and I love his pictures about nature. His cat muffin is adorable.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging sites.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate up to 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees for their nomination through their blog or social media.
5. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
Steve’s & Muffins Questions:
1. Would you like to, or have you, written a book?
In 5 years I will have written several books!
2. How are you coping with social/physical distancing?
Eating and eating and eating. Now, I’m dumping the sweets! Going back to my weights.
3. If you now work from home due to this Covid-19, do you find it easy or hard?
Working from home, while having to endure quarantine and social distancing. It is hard for all of us. I feel even to those who have been working from home before this crisis may agree it has been overwhelming. But it has given me time to reflect on what matters the most. I have spent time decluttering my mental, physical, and spiritual home. My faith has carried me through this process. Plus, I can blog more now!
4. Are you climbing the walls yet?
LOL! Actually I am. How did you know? I’m learning how to do a handstand.
5. Do you (under normal conditions) enjoy spending time outdoors?
Yes! I love it! But I have to pack extra bug spray. Mosquitoes love spending time with me!
6. Are you normally an indoor or outdoor person?
7. Do you enjoy cooking?
Yes and No! Depends on my mood, but I’d love to try new recipes.
8. How much sleep do you normally like to have?
I’d like to know what it feels like to sleep 8hrs without interruption.
9. Do you enjoy exercising?
Yes! Helps reduce stress and anxiety
10. What do you enjoy doing on a rainy day?
Lay down, listen to the rain. Curl up on the couch with a book. Or maybe watch a movie. Or write.
11. What do you enjoy doing on a sunny day?
Laying out on the beach.
That’s it! I’d like to nominate everyone who’s name begins with F-G. Answer the same questions I was given. This is a great way to get to know each other. Pingback to this post, so I can read it!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. Learn more here.